Although “Facebook Offers” was available for some time, it has been newly updated to allow a business to post an offer on their Facebook page. In fact, if a particular business wants to promote their offers to other Facebook users, they have to pay a fee now. There are three types of Facebook Offers that a business can purchase. They are in-store only, online only, and in-store & online. This article provides information on how to promote special offers on Facebook.
Offers are only available to be posted on Facebook pages and not individuals. For a Facebook page to be eligible to create an offer, they should have more than 400 likes. Creating a special offer on Facebook is not difficult. Here are the steps that you need to take to create a special offer on Facebook.
- In the status bar on Facebook, click on “Offer, Event +.”
- Select “Offer.”
- Choose the type of offer you want to create – in-store, online or in-store & online.
- If the offer is to be redeemable online, you should type the web address where your customer can redeem the offer. It is better to add a redemption code for its clients to enter.
- Type an attention-grabbing headline.
- Upload a photo (thumbnail size) to explain the offer further.
- Set the expiration date by selecting the appropriate dates.
- Click terms to enter the terms and conditions of your offer.
- If you promote an in-store offer, you have the option of adding a barcode to be scanned.
- Click on the preview to view the offer before you publish it.
- If you are okay with the offer, click on “set budget.”
- Choose an appropriate budget and click share to publish the offer.
For more social media marketing help https://www.socialreport.com/social-media-posting.html